The Mars Agency is headquartered in Detroit with 11 offices worldwide and 350+ employees affectionately known as “Martians.” The company has earned a reputation as a technology innovator with an unparalleled dedication to helping clients find growth opportunities through consumers, shoppers, and customers – everywhere. The agency’s clients appreciate that Mars will do whatever possible to exceed their business goals and maximize every marketing dollar.
These two hallmarks of its business, combined with consistently impactful creative work, have landed Mars some of the biggest brand and retail clients in the world. “Over the years, our clients have grown in sophistication and scale, and the business has had to grow in sophistication and scale as well,” says Jason Hittleman, chief technology officer at The Mars Agency. “The complexities of our IT infrastructure grew as file sizes got bigger and our geographic footprint expanded. We had to find new ways to get the creative assets that our teams were working on to the people they were collaborating with.” Read the Case Study here.
- Media & Advertising
- Microsoft Azure
- file storage consolidation
- multi-site file collaboration
- storage/backup/DR to the cloud
- flexible, on-demand capacity
- conserving cash via opex spending
- shorter time-to-market via fast collaboration
- reduced risks through improved RPOs and RTOs
- more IT FTE time for strategic projects