Cost-Optimized, Primary Cloud File Storage
Combining Google Cloud Storage’s globally unified, scalable, and highly durable object storage with the Nasuni platform gives enterprises a more powerful, cost-effective way to store, protect, share, and collaborate on file data. Powered by the world’s only cloud-native file system, UniFS®, Nasuni consolidates Network-Attached Storage (NAS) and file server silos in Google Cloud Storage, saving companies 70% relative to traditional file infrastructure.
Reduce Cost and Complexity
Nasuni and Google Cloud enable joint customers to consolidate departmental and organizational file shares, traditionally stored in on-premises file servers and NAS, in a single global file system in Google Cloud.
Cloud File Storage that Saves You Up to 70%
Nasuni and Google Cloud replace the many on-premises products and technologies currently needed to store, share, and protect file data:
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) and file servers
- Backup software, tape and disk-based backup hard-ware, media servers, and tape and disk media
- Disaster Recovery (DR) sites, co-location facilities, and duplicate file infrastructure
- Remote access, file replication, and file transfer infrastructure (e.g. MPLS, WAN acceleration hardware and software for file workloads, FTP)
- Enterprise file sync and share tools
Nasuni for Google Cloud Offering
The easiest way to retire Windows File Servers and move to the cloud and includes everything you need:
- Pay for only the storage capacity you need today and easily expand when you need more
- Built-in backup and DR
- Simplified, single administrative console
- Fast access with all-cloud or on-premises edge caching
The world’s biggest brands have prepared for the future by modernizing their file storage and data protection with Google Cloud and Nasuni.
“Google’s object storage provided untouchable, immediate, and long-term cost savings, and Nasuni enables local, tier-one performance with built-in backup. This combined offering was the obvious choice.”