One of the nation’s premier planning, engineering, and design consulting firms, Kimley-Horn has more than 4,000 staff members in nearly 100 U.S. offices. The company offers services in a wide range of disciplines, leading projects in public infrastructure and private development. The engineers, planners, and environmental scientists at Kimley-Horn are a major reason 90% of the firm’s business comes from repeat clients. The company believes that hiring top talent, then giving these individuals the tools and support they need, is what drives its success. That makes IT’s job incredibly important, as the team needs to ensure that its colleagues have what they need to work efficiently and support the company’s larger strategic goals.
- Architecture, Engineering & Construction
- Amazon Web Services
- significant cost savings on file storage hardware
- unlimited, on-demand file server capacity
- accelerated deployment of large projects
- IT freed from mundane tasks; faster, simpler disaster recoveries