TechTarget Senior Writer Carol Silwa recently caught up with our CEO Andres Rodriguez at our new Boston Seaport headquarters. In a wide-ranging interview on cloud storage, they discussed a number of topics, including:
- How cloud storage is evolving
- What concerns enterprise IT organizations still have about moving unstructured data to the cloud
- Why Nasuni’s customer base now includes the world’s largest enterprises
- How Nasuni balances partnering with Dell EMC for customers that want an object storage solution, while competing against Dell EMC Isilon for traditional NAS workloads
- Why the Nasuni UniFS global file system differentiates us from other vendors looking to help customers store, protect, and collaborate on rapidly growing file data.
Read the full interview in the TechTarget story, “CEO discusses changing Nasuni storage customer base.”