This week on October 5th, IT professionals from some of the world’s largest enterprises will gather at Boston’s Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center for the 2017 Nasuni Summit, a day of technical and strategic talks, knowledge transfer sessions, and in-depth discussions about managing unstructured data in the cloud era.
IT professionals from Nasuni customers – including Hyatt, APi Group, Omnicom/TBWA, Ecolab, Austin Radiological Associates, Perkins + Will, Burns & McDonnell, and EA – will be participating in panel discussions explaining the technical and business how-tos, challenges, and advantages of enterprise file services in the cloud.
The morning keynotes will feature:
- Nasuni CEO and Founder Andres Rodriguez, who will detail how Nasuni’s business and technology have evolved and where they’re headed in the future
- Goldman Sachs Managing Director David Campbell on the state of IT and data management, and why his firm recently made a major investment in Nasuni
- IBM Cloud Object Storage VP and General Manager Phil Buckellew on the IBM cloud and the unique opportunity partnering with Nasuni presents
Other morning sessions moderated by Nasuni President Paul Flanagan and featuring members of the Nasuni management team will introduce Nasuni’s new customer success programs, engineering advances, and product roadmap.
At last year’s Summit, 93% of attendees said the educational sessions provided highly relevant information that aligned with their business goals, and we’re looking to improve on that this year. The afternoon sessions will split up into Technical and Business Tracks, each featuring Nasuni customers who will cover:
- Security and compliance considerations for unstructured data management in the cloud
- How to implement a cloud-first strategy and drive internal adoption of cloud solutions
- Best practices for managing large file generating applications and large file types (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud, Teamcenter, video)
- New file use cases (LIDAR, IoT machine data, analytics) and how to migrate these workloads from existing NAS
- Optimizing file services at scale across globally distributed organizations
Customers Participating in Panels
If past Summits are any indication, the discussions will be technically deep, highly informative and honest. But the 2017 Summit won’t be all unstructured data, object stores, and global file systems all the time. We’ve also been busy planning a pair of great kick-off and closing cocktail parties in Boston’s Innovation District.
Check back here for a recap of the event and the key technical and strategic takeaways.
Maybe you mean: 'latest-event' or 'backup ebook' or 'gartner-cloud-adoption-2017-parallax' or 'esg-validation' or 'white-paper-esg-architecting' or 'ara-microsoft-blog'