File data continues to grow and spread across the enterprise creating a massive file sprawl problem. Until now, legacy technologies like distribution, replication, WAN acceleration and storage tiering have been used to deal with the problem – with limited success and at great expense.
Join us Thursday, 29 June at 10 a.m. GMT with our partner, Nephos Technologies, and learn about our global enterprise file system and how it, alongside Azure, can help you leverage object storage to overcome these challenges by offering
- Unlimited file capacity with local storage performance
- Continuous versioning for backup-free data protection
- Multi-site file collaboration (global lock) and mobile file access
- 60% lower cost than the old-fashioned combination of on-prem file storage, backup, archive, and remote access
- Centralised control and security