Our partners at Microsoft are hosting the first Azure Storage Day and we’re thrilled to be a part of this great event. The free half-day virtual conference on April 29th will offer:
- Demos of the latest innovations from Azure Storage
- Explanations of how to map Azure services to enterprise workloads
- Opportunities to listen to and/or connect with Microsoft product experts
As Tad Brockway, Corporate VP, Azure Storage and Networking notes, “the need for reliable and cost-effective cloud storage has never been greater.” Tad was one of the keynote speakers at our inaugural cloud storage event, CloudBound2020, and he’ll be the keynote speaker at Azure Storage Day as well.
This virtual event provides a great chance to learn and connect, but here at Nasuni, we also see it as an opportunity to celebrate the strength of our partnership with Microsoft Azure, and some of the amazing things our customers are doing with this cloud storage leader. Together, we’re empowering customers and accelerating digital transformation through:
- On-demand Cost-effective Capacity: We’ve helped hundreds of enterprises shift their file data to Azure Blob Storage, but one of my favorite new stories is Ramboll, an architecture, engineering and consultancy firm that expanded its deployment from 200TBs to 3PBs and 300 global offices in just a few months.
- Painless Migrations Off StorSimple: Perry Golia, the Head of IT Innovation at URBN, the parent company of Urban Outfitters and other leading brands, details how his company migrated 400TBs off StorSimpleand into Nasuni and Azure. Catch our upcoming webinars on May 6th and May 19th to learn more.
- Seamless Transitions to Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD): Energy industry services provider Penspen utilized Nasuni and Azureto quickly transition its global employees to WVD at the start of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Simple & Powerful File Backup and Recovery: For engineering giant Vössing, the switch to Nasuni and Azure Storage was a tremendous relief, as it simplified global file backup and recovery. As the firm’s Director of IT puts it: “I don’t think about backup and restore anymore.”
I could go on and on about the different use cases, and I wish I could share some of the private stories about how hundreds of other Nasuni and Azure customers are leveraging our partnership to reap all the benefits of cloud infrastructure. We’re also very proud of our partnership with Microsoft here at Nasuni – evidenced by our Gold Competency Partner status, as well as our global WVD partner certification – and we’re looking forward to strengthening that relationship by helping more large enterprises modernize their infrastructure and move their files to the cloud, or off their EOS StorSimple devices.
If you can’t attend Azure Storage Day, take a minute to review this recap of our own virtual storage event, and let us know what you’d like to learn more about at CloudBound2021.