On October 13th we’ll be hosting the 5th annual Nasuni Customer Summit in the heart of Boston’s Innovation District, at the Seaport Hotel. This is a great chance for Nasuni clients to participate in technology roadmap discussions, interact with key Nasuni executives and engage leading IT professionals from other firms to find out how they’re addressing unstructured data growth.
A few of the highlights of the day-long event:
- Remarks from Nasuni CEO and storage industry pioneer Andres Rodriguez
- An early look at the key features coming in our next major service releases, from CTO Russ Neufeld
- Insights from industry analysts and cloud storage insiders, including representatives from Storage Switzerland, Microsoft and Simplivity
- Panel discussions on the datacenter of tomorrow and the challenges of file growth and access
- Networking opportunities with IT and storage peers, including CIOs, VPs and Directors of IT
The diverse slate of customers attending the Summit ranges from major construction firms to internet retailers and real estate companies. Each of these valued clients signed with Nasuni for slightly different reasons, but they’ve all begun to enjoy the full range of Enterprise File Services. So this is a great chance to trade tips and tricks with your contemporaries and Nasuni insiders.