Nasuni is an enterprise storage company that provides distributed organizations with a powerful, cloud-based NAS solution.
Nasuni replaces traditional NAS and backup with a single bottom-less and backup-less Cloud NAS. Accessible from anywhere, Nasuni’s Global File System is designed to handle every file workload, regardless of performance, location, or method of access. Our enterprise solution eliminates the need for additional data protection, streamlines the storage environment, and reduces costs. When customers switch to Nasuni, they save 40-60% compared to traditional NAS.
Key Nasuni Value Points:
- 50% cost reduction
- Unlimited on-demand capacity
- Infinite no cost snapshots
Learn more about using Microsoft Azure and Nasuni
[gravityform id=8 title=true description=true ajax=true]
The Nasuni Service is the first complete storage solution to leverage the cloud as a primary storage component. Below, you’ll find the best documentation to get up to speed on how it all works and why The Nasuni Service is ushering in the next generation of enterprise storage.
[gravityform id=4 title=true description=true ajax=true]
JSJ Corporation – Manufacturing
Ixia – Manufacturing
Saint Michael’s College – Higher Education
CSA Group – Non-profit
Segal McCambridge – Legal
The Walsh Group – Construction
Request an Online Demo
In this demo:
- UniFS® is Nasuni’s patented global file system that makes data virtualization possible without sacrificing performance, security or control. We’ll start the demo by explaining the various components that make up the Nasuni Service.
- How does it all work? We’ll walk through the basic architecture of the Nasuni Service. You’ll learn how Nasuni brings together file data virtualization and global access all with centralized control.
- We’ll give you a tour of the Nasuni Management Console (NMC) and show you how it is no possible to manage many global locations using one platform. At the end of the demo you’ll have the ability to ask further questions as well as begin an evaluation.
“Nasuni is what storage should have been all along…”
– Joe Cruz, IT Technical Director
[gravityform id="4" title="true" description="true" ajax="true"]