“I can’t emphasize this enough – Nasuni has simplified our infrastructure, improved performance and reduced our IT footprint.”
– Joe Cruz, IT Technical Director
Nasuni is used by organizations around the world to store, protect, manage and distribute many different types of data. Engineering schematics, marketing collateral and even donor databases all find their home on Nasuni. While Nasuni can be accurately described as all-purpose storage, most customers use Nasuni for these benefits:
- Consolidated Storage: Nasuni enables organizations to dramatically reduce the complexity of traditional storage infrastructure. Our customers are managing storage in dozens of offices without the need for local staff to babysit the storage and backup systems.
- Superior Functionality: Nasuni delivers robust data protection, a better user experience and unmatched availability. Because of these advanced capabilities, our customers depend on our premium storage solution to store their most critical corporate data.
- Uniform Infrastructure: Nasuni provides the ability to unify storage infrastructure across distributed organizations. Our customers no longer have to make tradeoffs between cost and functionality for storage in remote offices.
- Everywhere Access: Nasuni creates a single central repository for all of an organization’s critical files that is accessible from every office and mobile device with local performance. Our customers have improved the productivity of their distributed teams and enhanced end-user experience by enabling everyone to work off the same dataset.
Unlimited Scalability: Nasuni’s growth-proof storage system allows companies to grow their storage needs without impacting the local infrastructure. Our customers purchase only the storage they need today, adding capacity on-demand.